- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 apples
- 3 medium carrots
- 1-inch piece fresh turmeric
- Optional: ground turmeric for garnish
1. Prepare the juice base of the smoothie by juicing the carrot and apple (should yield 2 cups of fresh juice).
2. Add the carrot and apple juice to the blender.
3. Next, peel off the skin of the turmeric and either press through a garlic press or grate using a cheese grater.
4. Add turmeric and frozen banana to blender. Blend on high until thick and smooth.
5. Pour into a glass, and add a touch of powdered turmeric on top to garnish.