- 1 medium zucchini (spiralized or julienned)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Just under one ounce sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Prepare the ingredients: Use a spiralizer, julienne peeler or a potato peeler to make zucchini noodles. Quarter the tomatoes, and chop the sundried tomatoes.
2. Heat a large non-stick pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Once the oil is heated, add the zucchini and season it with salt. Sauté the zucchini for 3-4 minutes or until the noodles soften a bit. Stir occasionally.
3. Next, add the tomatoes, fresh and dried, nutritional yeast and mix it well with the noodles.
Turn off the heat and let the noodles sit for a minute or two.
4. Serve in a bowl, garnished with more tomatoes, extra nutritional yeast, or some fresh basil.