- 1 bunch coriander, leaves and stems washed and spun dry
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, chopped coarse
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped coarse
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or flax oil
- 1/3 cup almonds or almond butter (or organic peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons agave
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cayenne or hot chilli pepper, to taste
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and process for 30 seconds.
2. Scrape sides and process again.
3. Dilute with water if too thick.