- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 15oz can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 6 tablespoons water
- 12 medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup vegan 100% cocoa chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Begin by making the chia “egg” – add the water to the chia sees, then let the seeds absorb the water while you prep the remaining ingredients.
3. Combine your dry ingredients. Mix the almond flour and cinnamon together, then set aside.
4. Place your chickpeas, dates, vanilla extract, almond milk, and maple syrup in a food processor and blend for about a minute or until smooth.
5. Empty the contents into a mixing bowl and slowly stir the dry ingredients in.
6. Add the cup of chocolate chips and stir them in.
7. Line a 10-12” square baking dish with parchment paper, and spread the dough evenly in the dish. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
8. Let cool, then enjoy!