- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled & minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups water + vegetable bouillon
- 2 13 ounce cans coconut milk
- 32 ounces baby carrots, chopped
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1. In a medium pot, heat olive oil and add in onions, garlic and ginger. Cook until onions are semi-translucent.
2. Add in water, vegetable bouillon, curry powder, chili powder, black pepper and salt.Bring to a boil.
3. Add in carrots and let simmer until carrots are soft.
4. Turn heat off, pour in coconut milk and stir until thoroughly combined.
5. Let cool a bit and then pour contents into blender and blend until creamy smooth. Enjoy!