RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Zesty Corn Salad
By Robin Ginner
- 2 ears of corn (remove the kernels and toss the cobs in your compost bin)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 purple onion
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- crushed red pepper (optional)
1. Put corn kernels in a large bowl.
2. Toss the red bell pepper in the food processor and transfer to the bowl with the corn.
3. Next put the onion in the food processor and pulse until the onion is finely diced. Again, transfer to the bowl with the corn and pepper.
4. Next put the cilantro in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add to the big bowl.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and sprinkle with the lime juice, paprika and cumin (and crushed red pepper if you’re feeling feisty).
6. Mix it up again and enjoy!Print Recipe