RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Vibrant Beet, Avocado and Kelp Salad
Yield: 2 servings
- 5 strips of kelp seaweed strips
- 1 small beet root
- 2 inches cucumber
- ½ apple
- 1 avocado
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
1. Soak kelp seaweed strips in filtered water for twenty minutes.
2. Peel beet and core apple. In a food processor, using the shredding blade, shred cucumber, beet and apple.
3. Drain and rinse seaweed. Cut into thin strips. Combine all dressing ingredients into a medium bowl and toss in seaweed and vegetables. Mix well.
4. Slice avocado into thick slices and serve with seaweed salad.Print Recipe
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!