- 3/4 cup US grown brown rice
- 3 cups almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger root
- Pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2-4 large pitted dates
1. Add all of the ingredients to a crock pot.
2. Cook on low heat overnight (6-8 hours) until rice is soft and almond milk is absorbed.
3. If is is a little dry, add more almond milk until creamy.
4. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.