RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Yield: 3 cups
- 2 cups raw pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons truffle oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion granules
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sea salt, coarse flakes preferred
- Small amount of water to blend
1. Set dehydrator at 110°F and lay out a dehydrator sheet.
2. In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend nuts, lemon juice, truffle oil, onion granules, yeast, and salt. Add water slowly until mixture has a smooth, thick, cream cheese–like consistency.
3. Scoop about 1⁄2 cup of mixture in center of sheet and spread evenly with a rubber spatula. (No need to be exact, since it’ll be dried and broken into pieces later. The thicker the cheese spread, the less it will crumble when served.)
4. Dehydrate for about 8 to 10 hours, or until almost fully dry. Flip onto a dehydrator screen with a new dehydrator sheet. Peel off the old sheet. Dehydrate for another 2 to 3 hours or until crisp.
5. Once dried, break into pieces and store in a sealed container.
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!