- 4 large ripe tomatoes, sliced in 1/4-inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped or ripped basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste (flaked sea salt is best)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Arrange the sliced tomatoes evenly on a plate.
2. Sprinkle the fresh basil over tomatoes.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, finish with sea salt and black pepper, and serve.
Psst… For more delicious plant-powered recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Kitchen today!
Photo Credit: Andrew Scrivani