- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed very well under cold water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large sweet potato, already cooked (it can be baked or steamed)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt + pepper, to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 356 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add garlic to the food processor and pulse for a few seconds.
3. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is well combined.
4. Line a tray with baking paper.
5. With a spoon, scoop falafel mixture into small balls and place on the tray.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy on the outside.