- 1 small banana
- 1 handful raw peanuts (alternatively use roasted, unsalted peanuts or 1 tablespoon peanut butter)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon maca powder
- 1 handful cacao beans or nibs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
1. Keep a few cacao nibs and peanuts on the side for topping and blend all ingredients in your high-speed blender.
2. Serve in a nice glass and sprinkle spare cacao nibs and peanuts on top.