- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond or soy milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- Maple syrup, to taste
1. To make the chia pudding: In a mason jar or other container with lid, mix the chia seeds with milk until well combined.
2. Place in the fridge to soak for about 6 hours or overnight. Return to the container and mix the chia seeds with a fork to separate the chia seeds as they settle at the bottom.
3. To make the strawberry puree: Wash the strawberries and place in a blender and puree on high until completely pureed.
4. Add a bit of sweetener, if desired.
5. To serve: Distribute the chia pudding evenly over two to three glasses and top with the strawberry puree.
6. Enjoy immediately while still cold.