- 2 large yellow beets
- 1 daikon
- 1 handful of fresh peas
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 heads of Romanesco broccoli
- 1.5 cups cooked mushrooms
- 1/2 cup raw jungle peanuts (any nut will substitute)
- 2 green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1″ knob of ginger
- 2 teaspoons organic miso paste
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 Thai chili peppers
1. To prep the veggies, using a spiralizer (or a julienne peeler), twirl the beets and daikon into long noodles.
2. Quarter the peas, keeping the pods in tact. Halve the cherry tomatoes and separate the Romanesco into small pieces.
3. Using a grater or a zester, grate the ginger and the garlic into a bowl.
4. Add the organic miso paste, hot water, apple cider vinegar, hemp oil and maple syrup to the garlic and ginger and whisk until fully combined.
5. Using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors, mince the Thai chili peppers into the bowl.
6. Arrange all of the vegetables, including the mushrooms in a large bowl.
7. Thinly slice the green onion, sprinkling over the veggie bowl before dowsing in the miso dressing.
8. Top with jungle peanuts or nuts of your choice.