- 1 cup organic wholegrain spelt flour
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water, leave to stand for 15 minutes until you get a gel-like liquid)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, add all wet ingredients. Mix with a small whisk.
2. Add dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients. Whisk together until there are no lumps.
3. Place bowl with batter into the fridge for 15 minutes until thicker.
4. Fry your pancakes in hot sunflower oil until some bubbles appear on the surface, flip then fry the other side for 1-2 minutes. Re-oil your pan for each pancake.
5. Stack them on a clean plate that you topped with foil (or any pan/plate liner of your choice) to keep them warm.
6. Plate with some maple syrup or top with coconut sugar. Enjoy!