RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
By Elle Black
Yield: 1 serving
- 2 stems curly organic kale, stalk removed and chopped
- ½ cup organic quinoa, cooked to packet instructions
- ½ cup roughly chopped cucumber
- ½ cup roughly chopped tomatoes
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- good handful of parsley, chopped
- juice of ½ to 1 lemon
- olive oil
1. Rinse the cooked quinoa under the cold tap through a sieve. Push the excess water through and leave to drain.
2. After chopping the kale, put it into your salad bowl and pour a little olive oil over it. Now rub, rub, rub the kale in between your fingers making sure the oil is massaged into kale. It should slightly change color.
3. Once you’re done with the kale, mix all the ingredients together in the bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice, mix around and taste. You might not need any additional olive oil and will likely need to adjust the amount of lemon juice according to your taste buds.
4. Enjoy and feel smug!Print Recipe