- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 1 medium size cabbage, rinsed and chopped roughly into 2 inch x 2 inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 inch ginger root, minced
- 3 to 5 red chili peppers, dried (depending on your spice preference)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Sichuan peppercorn seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. Pour oil, ginger and garlic into pot and cook on high heat until ingredients become fragrant (roughly 60 seconds).
2. Add dried chili peppers and Sichuan peppercorn to pot and cook for roughly 60 seconds.
3. Immediately add cabbage, coconut aminos, and vinegar.
4. Cook on high heat for roughly 1 – 2 minutes, continually stirring.
5.Enjoy with rice or a noodle dish of your choice.