- 2 cups kamut flour
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- pinch of quality salt
- 2 carrots
- 4-5 baby potatoes
- 1 large yellow beet
- 1 spring onion
- 1 bulb of fennel
- handful of asparagus
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- salt & fresh pepper
1. Combine all dry ingredients for the crust in a large bowl, gently melt the coconut oil and then add it into the dry ingredients along with the water.
2. Mix until the dough begins to form. Section it into two balls, then wrap them up and let set in the fridge for 15 minutes or so while prepping the veggies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and using a very sharp knife, veggie peeler or a mandolin slicer, begin to shave the vegetables into thin strips.
4. Peel & chop the garlic, mixing it with the oil in a small bowl. Zest the lemon, then slice it in half and squeeze half of the juice into the bowl with the oil and garlic.
5. Once everything has been prepped, take the dough from the fridge and begin to roll out each section into your desired shape. Place on a baking sheet, brush with the garlicky oil and then arrange the shaved veggies on top.
6. Drizzle the remaining garlic oil onto each flatbread and then bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with lemon zest and squeeze the other half of the lemon over each flatbread. Finish with salt and pepper.