- 1/3 cup cashews or almonds
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, agave or sweetener of choice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 12 drops Medicine Flower strawberry extract (or strawberry extract of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2-4 drops stevia
- Optional: beet root powder for color
1. Grind the almonds or cashews to flour in a food processor. Add all remaining ingredients and process until the mixture is combined.
2. Use a mini ice cream scoop to form balls and release them onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
3. Pop them into the fridge or freezer until firm.