- 1 can (15 ounces) organic garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lemon (freshly juiced)
- 5 roasted garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Roasted garlic cloves: Peel 5 large garlic cloves, wrap with aluminum foil and roast in oven at temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place all the ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender and pulse for about 1 minute. Stop to stir a couple times as it gets very creamy and hard to mix. Make sure all ingredients have been mashed.
3. To serve, sprinkle olive oil and a handful of pumpkin seeds. Serve it with your favorite veggies.