RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 large courgettes (zucchini)
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cashew
- juice 1 lemon
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 5 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons water
*Note: add the nutritional yeast later, once the cashews are crushed.
Sun-dried Tomato Sauce:
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 Medjool dates
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- juice 1/2 lemon
1. Start by separately blending the three different sauces, put in three separate small dishes and place to the side.
2. Cut the courgette in half, then with a peeler or a sharp knife, cut or peel the courgette into thin strips.
3. For lasagne layer you will need to do different layers of courgette sheets, so divide the strips into four neat piles. Then slice the tomatoes very thinly.
4. Layer courgette strips, cashew ricotta, avocado pesto and and sun-dried tomato sauce in alternating layers just as you would assemble traditional lasagne.
5. Plate and enjoy!Print Recipe