- 3 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (not melted)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax seed + 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup instant Raw Apple Sauce
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add coconut oil, maple syrup, flax egg, applesauce and vanilla.
4. Mix until you’re working with a thick dough.
5. Gently fold in the raspberries until they’re mixed evenly throughout.
6. On a floured surface, form dough into a circle that is roughly an inch deep all around and cut into 8 slices, just like you would a pie.
7. Place separated slices onto baking sheet with silicone mat or covered with parchment paper.
Bake for 12 – 15 minutes.