- 2 cups quinoa (about 2 tablespoons powdered turmeric cooked with quinoa)
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 19 ounce can of black beans
- dash of cayenne
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic-chili flax oil
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Allow quinoa to cool in a large bowl.
2. Chop onions, peppers and cilantro. Add to cooked quinoa.
3. Add can of black beans to bowl. Add cayenne, vinegar, oil and salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Serve on bed of organic spinach.