For the crust:
- 1 cup oats or walnuts
- 1 cup raisins or dates
For the cheesecake:
- 2 cups cashews (preferably soaked for 3-4 hours)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sugar pumpkin (about 6 cups) peeled, cubed and deseeded
1. To make the crust: pulse the oats or nuts in your food processor until they become crumbs. Add the raisins or dates and process until it all sticks together. Press into the bottom of a lined spring form pan and set in the fridge.
2. To make the cheesecake: blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender until thick and smooth.
3. Spread evenly into your spring form pan (on top of your crust) and put in the fridge for about 24 hours.
4. Slice and serve with a chocolate or caramel sauce, and perhaps some vegan ice cream.