RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Pecan Cherry Bulgur Stuffing
- 3 tablespoons Earth Balance or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning (salt-free)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch pepper
- 3 cup cooked barley (or bulgur or other grain)
- 1/2 cup cherry flavored craisins
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (optional, but good)
- pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Braggs or soy sauce
- freshly ground pepper
1. Saute onion, garlic and celery with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
2. Add barley, cherries and pecans. Cool over medium heat for 15 minutes.
3. Finish with fresh parsley, thyme and soy sauce.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!