- 1+ 1/3 cup chocolate chips, vegan
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, homemade preferred
- 3/4 cup soft dates
- 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Pinch salt
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
1. Melt the chocolate chips, add a heaping tablespoon of coconut oil and stir together until coconut oil is melted.
2. Add a heaping teaspoon into the bottom of each cupcake liner and spread along the bottom. Chill in the refrigerator until you prepare the peanut butter layer.
3. For the peanut butter layer: Add all the ingredients (peanut butter, coconut oil, dates, salt) to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
4. Then, add a heaping tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture to the cupcake liners filled with the chocolate mixture and top with pomegranate seeds.
5. Lastly, add a heaping teaspoon of the melted chocolate and spread evenly over the pomegranate layer. Refrigerate for about an hour until set and firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.