- 10 assorted oranges
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeño
- Fleur de sel (or sea salt)
- Olive oil
1. Preheat a small sauté pan on medium heat, and toast the pine nuts until golden brown and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to cool.
2. Cut the ends off the oranges. Using a sharp knife, slice off the skin, following the curve of the fruit.
3. Cut each orange into thin slices. Discard any orange seeds.
4. Arrange the slices on a serving platter. Top with mint, jalapeño and pine nuts. Sprinkle on a little fleur de sel, and drizzle on some olive oil, to taste.
5. Serve immediately. Enjoy!