- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons broken flaxseed
- 2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white almond flakes
- 1/2 cup whole hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup whole cashews
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 356 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
2. Coat a large roasting pan with vegan butter. Use baking paper to cover the interior of the pan.
3. Place hazelnuts and cashews in a food processor, pulse until crumbled.
4. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except maple syrup.
5. Add maple syrup to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon, making sure that every ingredient has been coated.
6. Spread the granola mix into the roasting pan, making an even layer.
7. Place the pan in the oven. Every 5 minutes, for a total of 15 minutes, turn over the granola for even roasting results. Remove from oven.
8. Leave in the roasting pan for 30 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
9. When completely cool, store in a glass jar.
10. Enjoy alone or with your favorite nut milk!