- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder of choice
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper (unless you want to roll them into balls instead). Set aside.
2. Place oats, ground flax, coconut and protein powder in a blender or food processor (I used my nutribullet). Blend until the mixture resembles a powder.
3. Dump dry mixture into a medium mixing bowl. Add in almond butter, maple syrup, almond milk and vanilla, stirring until well combined (I used my hands). Fold in dried cherries.
4. Dump mixture into lined loaf pan. Press down firmly using your fingers until it’s completely flat and smooth. Freeze for at least 30 minutes before slicing into 9-11 bars.
5. Store in the fridge or freezer.