- 1 cup whole raw organic cashews
- 3 1/2 cup filtered water
- 5 cups chunked mixed organic mushrooms
- 5 raw organic garlic scapes, wash well
- 1 large organic cherry bomb pepper, halve, de-seed and fine chop
1. In your blender, grind the cashews to a fine meal. Add 1 cup water and blend on high for 1 minute. Now add 2 cups mushrooms and blend well. Add the rest of the water and mushrooms and blend on high until smooth.
2. Snap the woody ends off 4 of the garlic scapes and break them into quarters. Add to the blender and blend on high until smooth, about 2 minutes–this is your soup mixture.
3. Fine slice the 1 remaining garlic scape for garnish.
4. Heat the soup mixture on low heat until it reaches 105 degrees Fahrenheit [use a calibrate thermometer to be sure].
5. Place in serving bowls and garnish evenly with the scape slices, cherry bomb dices and mini mushrooms (if you saved them like I did).