If you like classic Girl Scout cookies, you’ll love this smoothie. It’s a minty, chocolatey bonanza! It’s also packed with anti-inflammatory spinach, antioxidant rich cacao nibs, and my creamy nondairy milk. It even has a spunky, mint green color and loads of leafy green goodness.
Pro tip: If you don’t have cacao nibs at home, don’t sweat it. They add some delightful texture to the smoothie, but one tablespoon of regular ole cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder, if that’s what you’ve got) is a fine substitute.
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, tightly packed
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 to 2 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 cups nondairy milk of choice
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Blend till smooth and serve.
Psst… For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Juice today, cheers!