RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Kris Carr’s Green Juice Recipe
By Kris Carr
Yield: 2 servings
It’s our motto and our morning beverage. Here’s what we serve in the Carr/Fassett home daily. This green juice recipe makes almost 32 ounces. When we have time, we make another juice at 4 pm.
- 2 large cucumbers (peeled if not organic)
- big fistful of kale
- big fistful of sweet pea sprouts
- 4 – 5 stalks celery
- 1 – 2 big broccoli stems
- 1 pear or green apple (optional)
- 1-inch piece of ginger (or less)
- other optional greens we love: romaine, parsley, spinach and dandelion.
1. Wash and prep all ingredients.
2. Juice all ingredients.Print Recipe