- 1 large ripe avocado (scooped out of its skin)
- 1 medium to small sized fresh chili, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (cilantro), roughly chopped
- 1 small red shallot, roughly chopped
- Juice of a lime
- Salt, to taste
- One 14-ounce BPA-free can white cannelloni beans (or 2/3 cup dried cannelloni beans, soaked and cooked)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Olive oil, for drizzling
1. Place the ingredients in a food processor, starting with the shallot and coriander, then the tomatoes, and process for a few seconds.
2. Then add the remaining ingredients and process again until smooth but not pasty.
3. Refrigerate for an hour or so and serve!