Avocado-lentil Spread Ingredients
- 1 ripe avocado, flesh scooped out, big stone & peel removed
- 1 can of cooked, rinsed & well-drained brown lentils
- 3 cleaned spring onions, ends removed, cut up into rings
- Black pepper
- Pink salt, ground, about 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons of ground garam masala
- 4 tablespoons of a fruity extra virgin olive oil
Wrap Stuffing & Wrap Ingredients
- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 2 big spoonfuls of the spread
- Fresh mixed salad leaves, purslane, chives & chervil
- Grilled green & yellow courgettes
- Red bell pepper, fresh pieces
1. First, make your spread. Take food processor & place S-blade in. Add all spread ingredients into your food processor. Place lid & pulse until it all comes together.
2. Prepare the wrap as indicated on the packaging of the wrap, then use the wrap stuffing ingredients to fill the wrap. Smear 1 or 2 spoonfuls of spread all over the base of your wrap. Place your mixed salad leaves on top. Close your wrap carefully.