- 1 pound/bunch asparagus
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt + pepper
- 4-5 radishes, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl mix in the melted butter, capers, juice from a half-lemon, salt + pepper and set aside.
3. Wash and trim the asparagus, then arrange in a sheet pan. Pour the lemon butter sauce over the asparagus and roast for 15 mins.
4. As for the radishes, you can add the thin slices on top of the asparagus and roast for an additional 2 minutes or leave them raw. Garnish with fresh dill and serve immediately.