- 6 large carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Sea salt to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash your carrots with a vegetable brush and rest them on a kitchen towel.
3. In a small glass bowl, add the remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
4. Transfer the carrots to a baking sheet. Pour the oil mixture over the carrots. Use your hands or a brush to make sure the carrots are evenly covered.
5. If the heat in your oven is coming from the bottom, place the carrots on the top rack. If the heat comes from the top, place the carrots on the lower rack. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the carrots and bake for 10 more minutes.