RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Healthy Pumpkin Soup
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 cups simmered kabocha pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sliced, sautéed leeks
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chile powder (optional, for extra kick!)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- sea salt
- 3 tablespoons organic toasted pumpkin seeds
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and process starting with low speed, gradually increasing to high speed.
2. Blend well until reaching a creamy consistency.
3. Garnish with organic toasted pumpkin seeds and enjoy!Print Recipe
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!