RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Green Pina Colada Smoothie Bowl
By Shanna Jade
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup chopped chard
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 avocado
- 2 bananas
- 1.5-2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chlorella powder
- coconut water & coconut cream
1. Add all greens, fruits and chlorella to the blender, and then add as much coconut water as desired.
2. Once smooth, add the coconut cream and blitz again to mix. If making the smoothie into a relaxing morning bowl, blitz only the smoothie ingredients, though still adding the coconut cream at the end.
3. Sprinkle with desired toppings and enjoy!Print Recipe