- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 1/4 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup Instant Raw Applesauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients with a spoon.
3. Add in vanilla extract, applesauce, maple syrup and combine thoroughly using a hand mixer. Or, if you want an arm workout, put all vegan ingredients into a large bowl and stir it up!
4. Mix in chocolate chips with a spoon.
5. Bake for 6 – 8 minutes.