- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Small pinch nutmeg
- Thin slice of fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons almond milk or other non-dairy milk (plus more to pour on when serving, if desired)
- 1 pitted medjool date
1. Dice 1/3 of the apple and set aside to add to the top of your porridge.
2. Then, chop the rest of the apple and mix it with all the other ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process until it is well mixed but still has some texture.
3. Top with the remaining diced apple.
4. Serve with additional almond milk.