- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 250º Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and use a spoon to mix until the cashews are thoroughly coated.
5. Dump cashews onto the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes or so to evenly roast. They crisp up even more after cooling, so do not overcook!