RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Daikon Noodle Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing & Mulberries
Yield: 2 servngs
- 1 daikon radish
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons dried mulberries
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (or agave)
- 1/4 wedge of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 wedge of lime for garnish
1. Peel daikon and use a spiralizer to create noodles. Soak daikon in a warm salt water bath for 15 minutes. (This removes the bitterness and softens the noodles.).
2. Chop remaining veggies.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
4. Plate the daikon noodles and then the veggies and mulberries.
5. Garnish with cilantro and lime.
6. Pour dressing on top and grab your chopsticks.Print Recipe