- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
1. Make the Curry Almond Sauce by whisking or blending together almond butter, melted coconut oil, curry powder, cinnamon, apple cider vinegar and tamari.
2. Next, peel the sweet potatoes and either spiralize them, grate them or use a peeler to make the raw sweet potato noodles.
3. Place the sweet potato noodles in a bowl with the currants and walnuts and massage the sauce into the raw sweet potato salad.