- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets, stem cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or paprika
- 1 tablespoon neutral, high heat oil of choice (avocado, sunflower, grape seed, canola, etc)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drizzle tablespoon of oil over metal baking sheet. Spread cauliflower over sheet, toss in oil and sprinkle with remaining ingredients—potato starch through chili powder/paprika. Make sure cauliflower is in an even layer with as much space between pieces as possible. If needed divide between two sheets.
3. Bake for 20-30 minutes, tossing once about halfway through.
4. When crispy and golden brown it is done. Serve by itself, over rice, pasta, with potatoes or as a filling for tacos, burritos, wraps, etc. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, tahini dressing, or aioli if desired. Enjoy!