RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Yield: 3 cups
- 1 cup coconut meat or 1⁄2 cup cashews, soaked
- 1 cup fresh clementine juice
- 4 clementines, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup agave
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh nutmeg shavings
1. In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour sorbet mixture into a sorbet/ice-cream maker (Pacojet is a quality brand) and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Alternative: Line a square container with plastic wrap, pour in sorbet mixture, and freeze overnight. Pop frozen sorbet block out of container the following day, slice into a couple 2- to 3-inch strips, and put through a twin-gear juicer using the solid plate or pulse in a food processor.Print Recipe
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!