- 2 cups romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 cup of cooked chickpeas (or one 15-ounce can, strained and rinsed)
- 3 tablespoons combination of sunflower and sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons flax oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss gently, and serve.
Psst… For more delicious plant-powered recipes, pick up a copy of Crazy Sexy Kitchen today!
Photo Credit: Andrew Scrivani