- 1 fennel bulb with fronds, ¼ inch chopped
- ¼ cup chopped purple and green cabbage
- 1 small carrot peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon thinly sliced scallion
1. Combine chopped salad ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
3. Drizzle over the chopped salad and toss to evenly spread the dressing.