RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Chocolate Raspberry “Ice Cream”
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries (frozen strawberries or mixed berries would also be lovely)
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons (or more) of raw cacao powder (or use a mix of carob and cacao or just carob)
- 1.5 cups of water
- 2 trays of ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 droppers of liquid stevia or about 50 drops (you can use a lot more as this was not overly sweet)
1. Blend all ingredients together until it forms a thick, smooth ice cream consistency. If you don’t have a high powered blender like a Blendtec or Vitamix, you might want to add more water or try blending in parts.
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!