RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Chocolate Mousse with a Chili Pepper Kick
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 packets stevia
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter or peanut butter
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of red chili pepper flakes (up to 1/4 teaspoon)
1. Add everything to the Vitamix or blender.
2. Give it a spin and let it chill in the fridge for at least 1/2 hour before serving.
3. Garnish with berries and enjoy!Print Recipe