RecipesSUBMIT YOUR RECIPE!
Chocolate Hemp Milk with Buckwheat Cereal
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons carob powder (or cocoa)
- 1 tablespoon mesquite powder (could use maca, lucuma or more cocoa for a rich chocolate flavor)
- splash of vanilla (our is alcohol free from singing dog vanilla)
1. Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until hemp seeds are well-blended.
2. Once everything is mixed together nicely, pour into a glass container. Optional: You may strain the milk for any pulp.
3. To make the cereal: Add in 1/2 cup soaked and rinsed buckwheat groats and place in a bowl.
4. Pour your hemp-carob milk over the buckwheat and enjoy.Print Recipe
Get tasty & nourishing recipes straight to your inbox every week!